Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just happened to go to the post office today and there I spy a really nice 2004 Mustang GT convertible in Redfire Clearcoat with a 4-sale sign. Sign just said what it was and a phone #. A woman walked up and I said “nice car, what are you asking for it?” She said it was nice but not hers, it belongs to the older woman inside wearing a gym outfit. I go inside, identified the woman and asked if it was hers. She said yes, just decided to sell it yesterday and put a sign on it today. Then she tells me it has 35,000 miles on it and she bought it new (I find out later she’s 70). She said she barely drives it anymore and when she does, it’s just around our community and 35 MPH. She says she usually drives her Honda. I said “oh, so I guess the Mustang sits in the driveway?”. She say “oh, goodness no! I have a 4-car garage and all my cars are always inside!” So I go outside to look at it and pretty much bought it on the spot! Even new tires put on last year. No, I don’t think I stole it at $8,200. Or did I? Bought it for my daughters as I bought my son a ’01 GT that we built up considerably with much pain and way to much frickin’ money. But he loves it. On this car, I’m welding the hood shut and not touching it except for maintenance! As of now, drives like new.
Here it is after I took it in for a quick detail today:

Wheels all look the same, no curbing

·
Please call me Mike
1,567 Posts
If you think you got a good deal,you did. It is in very good shape. Is it a V6 model?
you mean you cant tell the difference between a V6 and a V8 by looking at them? do you drive a camaro?
No reason to act like that. I’m not a modular guy. I hope you were being sarcastic. My phone won’t let me enlarge photos to check engine detail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts