Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was thinking of replacing the stock gt one.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Glenn said:
Try a search using the forum search feature. If you learned to use it you wouldn't have to ask the same questions that have been asked time and again here. You might also find a LINK to something like this. That will be $5.00 for my professional consulting fee.
Well hell, for $2.50 I'll just direct him to the other sway bar thread. :evil:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
The other answer is that the rear sway bar is one of the last things you will upgrade. Once you get the rear end of the car sorted, the rear bar is a tuning aid.

·
Registered
850 Posts
cosmoracer said:
The other answer is that the rear sway bar is one of the last things you will upgrade. Once you get the rear end of the car sorted, the rear bar is a tuning aid.

Which sage advice is contained in the other "Sway Bar Question" thread. Do we really need two of them? :shakehead

And I'm still waiting for my $2.50.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I'll be nice and say that I use the eibach anti roll kit (front & back). It effectively helps in keeping the car neutral under hard cornering...

I ordered mine from discount tire. The dude working the counter misquoted me a price of $175, and so had to sell it to me at that price. It was great. I think they are like $270 normally. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts