Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to log into SBFTech in several days. I'm hoping that it's just a glitch in the system. I'm also hoping Jim sees this and can let us know what is going on.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Please tell me it isn't dead (gone)! Sbftech is such a valuable resource that I access quite often.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
907 Posts
Appears to be dead. Even their facebook is gone.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Has anyone heard from Joel to get a true understanding of what is going on? I don't believe there was an announcement that the site was going to be shut down?

·
Vendor
11,889 Posts
SBFTech never had a facebook page. Its not dead, Joel has been MIA for atleast a year, although he is on facebook. Something personal I guess. I am BURIED under work at the shop. I just need to update the software and the sql database version. It's on my hit list this weekend. Its 1230 am and I am honing dart blocks lol

Being the owner and founder of it, I am the one to ask lmao. All is well. Just stupid busy

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Good to hear, Jim!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Good to hear Jim, I understand about being too busy. I have to get out in my garage and get my mail truck fixed. Later,

·
Vendor
11,889 Posts
I wont ever take the site down. It resides on a very old server in a data center in new jersey. I was given the server and all the bandwidth I need for free from a dear friend who owns an extremely large hosting outfit. Its so old I think it has a crank handle on it like a model T.

So it takes a dump every once in a blue moon and I nicely ask him to give it a swift kick in the ass at his leisure.

All is well

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Thanks Woody, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Now I don't feel so bad because I PM'd Woody a little bit ago to approve my membership over there and never heard back. I thought he just didn't like me. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts