Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to see if the HOTSIDE is the same on both kits. Obviously same engine, different car. Didnt know if the had to change the headers, downpipe or anything for the SN kit.

Thanks

If differences, please list. And if anyone has used an SN hotside on a pre 93.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
No, they are not the same.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
no definitely not the same..

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
2,829 Posts
For sure different, we have a customer on here that actually used the fox setup on his SN before we did the SN application. I think he mentioned that only thing he did was loose the swaybar and fab the pipe to the throttle body. We should have the SN kit stocked within 3 weeks and shipping, I would just hold off and wait for that personally. We changed the headers and pretty much all intercooler piping compared to the fox.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
What about a SN95 with a fox TB setup? just speaking hypeatheticlly.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
was just wondering if the hotside would work. it is the same engine other than the intake. Guess you have to compensate for accessories and engine bay design.

I think the foxbody has a rather large engine bay, which is why they probably had to make the sn 95 elbow.

I wonder if a 94 95 kit would work on a fox 302, maybe the downpipe would match up exactly?/

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
2,829 Posts
I dont believe the accessories were in the way any different than the fox but the sway bar was. I have never ran a fox cold side on an sn car. We just built specific fox and sn kits to make it easy and I just havent tried to interchange any parts. The fox kit comes out of the inner fender slightly higher so I doubt its all just going to interchange or exactly bolt up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts