Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm researching the ins & outs of doing a single 76mm on my car, its a Dart 347, 420rwhp NA, 11:1 CR (will be switching to E85 for boost and probably switching heads to drop the CR), want a blowthrough since its carb'd. Right now I have this Holley HP150 fuel pump, -8AN feed line, deadheaded into a Holley regulator. Will I need to change the fuel pump? I will do a return system back to the tank with the correct regulator, but what about that pump? If not, what are some recommendations for a good inline pump that is quiet enough for a daily driver?

Thanks alot-Dan

·
Registered
272 Posts
Seems like if your goals are under 700 hp, you should be alright but bigger is usually better in this department. With a Dart block, I would bet you would want to turn it up past that in the future though.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
that pump wont make it running on E85.. you will need to step up the pump to a Magnafuel 4303 if you are wanting to run E85, if you are going to be running gas look into the magnafual 500 pump..

dont limit the power it can make because of a fuel pump..

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
ok after looking at the specs, that pump wont make it far on gas either, it is set to make 16 psi wide open.. you will be running 6-7 psi just motor the adding 1lb per pound of boost...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts