Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was trying to find out if fun ford was coming out here, i thought i saw it on the schedule at virginia motorsports park, but not for sure.
thanks

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Sorry, but no they closed up shop. Bill alexander @ american auto sports pulled the plug......sucks i know.....he blames the economy,
I hear'd is was eating up his retirement money (ie) losing money....

just my 02....maybe we can beg for the NMRA now....much better in my opinion anyway....

·
Registered
575 Posts
I wondered what was going on, a few weeks ago their website was still up, but today - gone.

·
Registered
13 Posts
UPR sponsors Mustang Car Show At VMP/ Holcomb

Today I shook hands with Ken Holcomb to sponsor A Ford and Mustang car show at Virginia Motorsports Park as part of the Holcomb Civil Wars Race that replaced the defunct Fun Ford date.
We will be there with our 53' vending trailer and giving out goody bags and gift certificates. UPR has always looked forward to this race because of the great turnout of Mid Atlantic Ford enthusiasts and wants to keep the tradition alive and healthy. Looking forward to a great weekend.
Mark M UPR Products

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
good..!!

Thats terrific guys, I was hoping someone would fill the spot, and rockingham was a little far for me to travel anymore.....
Should be a good show, we have tons of fans here, and they got money to burn.
Just need a good venue to go to and spend there hard earned money......

thanks for the info Mark.....

·
Registered
203 Posts
So when is the date?

Im stoked because I live in Richmond and always wanted to go to the Civil Wars but never could make it to Rockingham...Sweeeet!

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
date

it's the weekend of the 6 and 7th of june. go to holcomb's web site under race it's all there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts