Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a set of 17" rims that are on an open track car I'm putting together. I'd like to go with 18", so I need to get rid of these. They're best used for racing, as they're flaking. They don't look awful and are in good shape, just would need to be painted or coated. The front set is 17x8 the rears are 17x9.5 The one center cap says "Motoform". They're a 7 spoke design. Right now they have a set of BFG R1 road race tires on them. One has a cut in the sidewall and shouldn't be used. The rest seem OK. Anyone with interest, please make me an offer.

Steve

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, forgot to mention that. They are 5 lugs. Here's a picture.

The top right of this wheel is not a dent or ding. It's just the valve stem and dirt around it. The picture looks funny, but it's not bent.

Steve

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I'm not much of a mechanic, sorry. I don't know what the backspacing is. But I can tell you the car has a set of large Wilwood brakes up front and Aeromotives in the rear, and they clear fine.

Steve

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really hadn't set a price. Not sure what a set of rims in usable but not show condition are worth. Usually rims I see advertised are shiny and/or chrome. Make me an offer for them.

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts