Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Stock with K&N filter

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
356 Posts
I have heard that Densecharger has great Customer service. I emailed them last week and had a re: in last then 24hrs. That to me is cus. ser. I have yet to hear anything bad about densecharger... just my .02

·
Registered
20 Posts
What about Powertubes or WMS Velocity Tube. Should add those to the poll choices. For that matter, how about BBK CA kits?

·
Registered
556 Posts
I just ordered the full Densecharger system... DeMolet was very helpful. I'm looking to get some track results on Friday.

Jeff

·
Registered
56 Posts
From what I have heard replacing the intake is jsut for dress up. You may get a few ponies but nothing you can feel. You may get nothing at all.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Densecharger is worth it, and a lot of people feel the extra hp in certain rpm ranges. If you want to get more technical w/ your CAI, get a WMS powertube to fit on it as well, along with a pro-m 87mm MAF and an autologic chip,

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I had the stock setup with a K&N. It was OK. The Denscharger rocks though!! It pulls much better up top, the car doesn't feel like it's choking. Don't know much about Roush, except for the fact that the cars are way overpriced for the amount of car you get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts