Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone sell a replacement pcb for the instrument cluster?

I haven’t been able to find one.

I’m hesitant to buy a used cluster from Ebay, but that may be the only option.
Thanks

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Used clusters are fine, just get one from a good seller. Nice thing about 94/95 is no having to screw with PATS and you can just roll the odometer on the new cluster to match your old one.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can also try a repair shop that specializes in the repair of your gauge cluster. Personally, I haven't used this business but have a friend who did with great success. NJSPEEDO DOT COM | eBay Stores

Good luck
Michael Plummer
Thank you for the lead. I had seen that option on Ebay earlier in my search, and have contacted them about the pcb. The advertisement doesn’t mention the pcb, but rather fixing the gauges themselves. We’ll see what they say. But for the price I could pick up a used cluster.

Does anyone know the difference between the GT vs V6 cluster pcb?

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Pretty sure they are calibrated differently. Just get a known working 94/95 GT cluster from wherever, match the odometer and drop it in. Don't overcomplicate it.

·
Premium Member
5,752 Posts
Hey HYBRED,
I'm sure you can find someone that can repair the PCB. My friend had a Saleen S351 gauge cluster that had some problem, (I have no idea what problem ) but he said he sent it to them and they fixed it. I use to have a connection at Ford/GSR Electronics/Micromotive Inc. that would fix the instrument gauge cluster but that is no more.

Good luck
Michael Plummer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts