1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Congrats on the turbo install and having it tuned it seems as if that is quite a bit of work these days not trying to be rude but dude in the gt500 cant drive, and with bolt ons it would destroy the mach, + the mach is a time bomb when will it scatter?? and your a moron for street racing in traffic that is all flame on

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats on the turbo install and having it tuned it seems as if that is quite a bit of work these days not trying to be rude but dude in the gt500 cant drive, and with bolt ons it would destroy the mach, + the mach is a time bomb when will it scatter?? and your a moron for street racing in traffic that is all flame on
It looked to me that he drove good enough to pull on me for a sec! An far as the mach being a time bomb it has a good tune in it but is making a little more power then it should. So how long is any body's quess. Oh by the way the gt500 has 2.76 pulley jlt and tune. He made 571/587 and I made 526/539. Power to weight played a large roll in these runs. I just pull harder from a roll.

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
I espeically like the 2nd video when you fly by a mini-van that likely has children in it.

I hope this post gets deleted since they do not allow street racing vids here.

Moron....

Find a better place to do it, it's people like you that have ruined it for everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.