Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked up the ram air kit very cheap so i figure its worth what i paid for it. but i have no instructions, all i need to know is where and how exactly to hook up the 2 vaccum hoses. i know a few of you have this kit so please tell me asap.

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey i was wondering where you got the kit very cheap i really want one and would love to find a good deal please let me know

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
KillaBeeGT said:
hey i was wondering where you got the kit very cheap i really want one and would love to find a good deal please let me know
I think it came off my car :D Eric call my cell, I thought you said you wernt gonna put it on last night? The box unit vaccum hooks up to the primary intake vaccum line, just tee into that one, its the large hose hooked up to the side of the upper intake. The hood unit tee's into the smaller vaccum up front of the intake by the throttle position sensor, that vaccum runs off of open throttle.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didnt ut it on last night, i just wanted to get my bases coverd. ill call ya when its all done except the hosing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts