Ford Mustang Forums banner

8961 - 8980 of 8987 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Good morning all.

Chris hate to be a debbie downer but you won't get anything close to that. My 2016 GT with 800 hp and very expensive aftermarket wheels couldn't even bring $30k a couple of years ago (I think I had to settle for $28k). Obviously mine had lots more miles, but it was also 2 years newer. It's a great car with great mods but people just won' t pay much for used pony cars that have been modded. You'd be better off returning it to stock and selling the parts off, but that's a major pita, which is why I didn't do it either.

If you can find a good deal on a GTR buy it, but the prices have skyrocketed on them. I paid $55k for mine, but if I returned her to stock and sold the wheels, exhaust and seats separately, I'd get $70k just for the car. It's crazy what people are selling GTR's for right now. I would not have bought one at the current price levels, but I owe it to Chris for seeing mine listed and alerting me right as the pandemic was kicking off.

I get the GTR back from Blake today and can't wait to see her all detailed out.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Doesn't need work, needs a better tune and a exhaust connection leaks. Other then that it's good to go.
Surely a new tune and fixing an exhaust leak wont cost $3-$4k to sort out?

If that is all that is needed to make it Virginia compliant, then spend the few bucks to get it there and keep it!!

Or be a friendly neighbor and sell it and get a real car that wont rattle the house off the foundation. 😁

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Good rainy morning all.

She's finally detailed.

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Looks Awesome, Brian!

I got the Vette and GTR murder ready to go yesterday. Installed the trans line bypass valve and everything looks good on the test in the garage. Didnt get to test drive it because, of course, it started raining just as I finished up.

LT

·
Registered
777 Posts
Looks awesome Z!! You need some window tint. Not super dark limo tint, but a nice medium tint would look sweet, especially with your dark wheels.

Do it do it do it do it do it

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Looks awesome Z!! You need some window tint. Not super dark limo tint, but a nice medium tint would look sweet, especially with your dark wheels.

Do it do it do it do it do it
Stev-0 they are tinted just was odd the way the sun was hitting them in that pic. Here's another pic from the same day but far different light:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Also, had a CTS-V that was modded pull up to me and my son while we were out Friday in Mexico, and the little BMW gapped him badly. He was just spinning from the light and the all wheel drive of the BMW hooked and booked. Spinnin' ain't winnin'.

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Good morning everyone!

LT

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Good morning all.

Our female goat had a baby yesterday but rejected her, so we had to take care of the baby until we could get her to accept her new baby. Luckily she accepted her this morning because it was a long night last night.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Good morning all.

ORP is having Wild Wednesday tonight, and I thought about going to see if Daenery's weight reduction over the winter would translate at the track, but it's going to be too cold tonight. I'd be too worried about putting her into the wall with temps in the 50's this evening, and I left my helmet at home so I wouldn't change my mind.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Good morning all.

·
Registered
777 Posts
If the weather is nice, wife and I are planning on attending the Indy Grand Prix next Saturday. Never been to that race. Hope to have some fun.

8961 - 8980 of 8987 Posts