Ford Mustang Forums banner

8661 - 8680 of 8797 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
I left the trunk open on brz last week. Battery dead and it was in garage. No way to jump it and gave my battery charger to nephew when I was packing pod. I went to O'Reillys and bought a jump box. Got home and it needed 24 hour charge. Finally got brz started, so O can take it on my first day of work tomorrow. Taking jump box with me, just in case.

I miss seeing my Camaro in the garage. Currently don't have space for it, half the garage here is packing trash and garage is last on list to get sorted. Definitely have to get some shelving on one side.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Took Easton to the Dr yesterday for what we STILL think is an ear infection. They said no and then sent him for a COVID test. I was irritated because from the moment the Dr walked in she had an attitude like she already knew it was COVID before she looked at him. Now, he is home from school until we get the results back, which should hopefully be tomorrow.

Chris - the joys of moving and all things involved.

LT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

Didn't sleep at all last night. Don't know what's going on, but no fever, so that's good. I don't function well without sleep.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Hope to hear something about the trans soon. I emailed for an update, but no response yet. I am also going to do some upgrades on the fuel system as well so need to get those parts ordered.

LT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

Larry what are your goals for the upcoming season?

My Cobra Misano seats showed up. Now I just need a lot of time and patience to install them, well that, and the passenger air bag defeater thingy that's coming from overseas.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well sold what I thought would be the hardest thing to sell yesterday, my lifters. I already had them soaking in oil so I didn't think they would sell since I couldn't ship them, but I met a guy yesterday from Michigan halfway and they are gone. I'll probably finalize my K-member and a-arm order sometime this week. I guess MM is 10 weeks out on K-members.

Hope everyone is doing well, interested to see how these next few weeks play out.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Brian - With the 8.11 last year, my sights are set on a 7.99 this year. I only need a 1-2 mph and may cut the 60' by 0.03 secs. The new gearing in the trans should allow me to leave harder with less chance of a wheelie and go after the better 60' times.

LT

Reactions: Venomous1

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Matt you reminded me that I have about 20 different car parts I need to sell. LOL

Larry that's crazy considering where you started with that car!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Brian - you are right. When I bought it, it ran 11.20s, now looking to go in the 7s. Of course, that was almost 14 years ago.

Steve - just middle of the pack. LOL!!!

LT

·
Registered
360 Posts
Past couple days started my process to learn my new profession, its alot and overwhelming, but just need to learn the flow and been only watching. I learn by doing. Been in office all week, but starting next week I will be home working till pandemic is over. Also me and wifey sharing a office, we both need to be hardwire internet connection. Planning a wall in future

Getting to see the sunrise of the Atlantic ocean/Chesapeake bay on my drive to work across the bridge/tunnel has been nice.

As well as the 15 minute commute

Maybe this weekend steve can facetime me video of vette owner in a camaro. Lol

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Easton's test results came back negative, so he is back to school today.

Chris - new jobs always seem overwhelming to start but you should settle in. It does sound challenging only getting 4 days in the office to observe and learn and then back to WFH. That might be tough. What tool/software do they use for virtual communication? We switched to Teams in late November and it is GREAT!

New fuel hat and pumps are on the way. Also ordered some parts to wire it so the 2nd and 3rd pumps are staged. Going to pull my current setup this week and get it posted for sale.

LT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good afternoon all.

I really hate this annual "after-Christmas rush on new divorces" that we see every year, but it pays the bills :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sorry can't say, I can speak in general or topics that released to public forums. My new life. I can't even discuss with wife.

Also had to move wife out of our shared home office. She can't view my work or hear conversations.

Loose.lips, sink ships :D

But yes, once I get my programs and know where to go, I will be fine.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone and TGIF!!!

LT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

Probably try and get the new driver seat in this weekend. Can't do the passenger seat until the airbag defeater shows up.

·
Registered
360 Posts
So a Corvette purist got to feel some cam chop that made him weak in the knees. Bet he is ordering a lt4 cam as I type or he is getting a stang banger ghost tune to sound like a cam swap.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning!

Pulled the tank this weekend and the fuel setup. Listed it on FB for sale and it was sold in 30 mins. I guess I listed it at a fair price. Now, need to get it packaged and shipped.

Not the Super Bowl I would have predicted, but interesting. I am hoping TB pulls it off to see Brady win without Belicheck.

LT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good evening all.

Just plain tired . . .

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone!

In the lab today, which is nice, but a lot to do as well.

LT

8661 - 8680 of 8797 Posts