Ford Mustang Forums banner

8601 - 8620 of 8797 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone!

I have to say the snow is nice to see. It definitely upsets the Christmas feel.

LT

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Come again? Have you no Christmas Spirit? The snow upsets the Christmas feel?

Ba humbug I say! :p
I fixed it sorry. It somehow autocorrected to that.

LT

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Last working day of the year for me, well for work that is. Starting the new project on the house tonight.

LT

·
Registered
148 Posts
Morning guys.

Have had a little luck with some parts so far. Headers and intake have sold. Lots of interest in the heads but I need CC tot the intake port and the chamber since there are no part numbers on the head, only serial numbers. Trickflow said I would need a part number for them to give me any information. The serial numbers are low 4xxx so I'm sure these are very early Twisted Wedge heads, but potential buyers want to know intake and chamber size.

·
Registered
360 Posts
No asteroids, but I read New Balance shoes is going out of business which made GM to make the decision of ending the stingray Corvette brand

·
Registered
732 Posts
STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!

We have an employee test positive for the Rona last week, her Husband as well. She is not doing great. Not hospitalized, but it has smacked her in the face bad. She has confirmed Pneumonia as well. CDC says, because of her diabetes, she has to quarantine for 20 days. Fortunately no risk of exposure to us as she was on vacation the week prior her symptoms showed up. She hadnt yet returned , so no close contracts. Hopefully she kicks this in the butt.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good evening all.

The Galapagos Islands were as awesome as I imagined, but getting there and getting back is such a major PITA that it might be my only trip there. I think we were on 10 different planes and 25 different boats overall. Swam with so many sharks, rays, sea lions, octopi, eels, sea turtles, marine iguanas and even, yes, penguins, that I lost count. Several sharks right in my face and close enough to touch and they were the 7 to 8 foot variety of white tip, black tip and galapagos. Barely got a glimpse of some hammerhead sharks too. Even the common fish like parrot fish and puffers were gigantic compared to what you normally see.

The islanders were super nice even though we couldn't speak Spanish. Caleb couldn't make the trip because his wife got covid, and he's the only one who speaks a little Spanish. I'm exhausted.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Even with the travel pains, sounds like it was a trip of a lifetime Bri. I am admittedly jealous. If you can, please post up pics. Would love to see them.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Here's a few pics Stev-0 but the videos we took with the go-pros are much better. We were obsessed with the blue-footed Boobies!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

Selling Jacob's Camaro on Facebook marketplace has been an adventure. So many idiots who can't read, and so many want to offer trades. Someone offered me a Rolex for it :). A few people seem very interested so we'll see. Just listed it last night and already had 25 inquiries.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good afternoon everyone!

Just checking in.

Brian - The trip looks amazing. I cannot even imagine. I, however, could not have done it. That close to a shark would freak me out.

Chris - just saw your post so I texted you at the number I have for you.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

LT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

Sold Jacob's Camaro. Now I just need to get Roxanne up and running and repaired after all the damage that shop did to her. Feels good to be down to one car again that I need to worry about, other than my daily's.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hope you all had a good Christmas and a great New Year! Here's hoping for a better 2021!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I am with Matt. Here's to hoping the challenges of 2020 are behind us, and 2021 is moving towards being more normal.

LT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

Happy New Year guys.

Bought a used titanium exhaust for the GTR. Can't believe how lightweight it is. You can lift each section with a finger. Install was a breeze, but still need to put the midpipe in after I have a small titanium muffler welded into the midpipe. Apparently this system has some drone and I'm hoping the small titanium muffler will help with the drone. Hopefully I can find a good shop that can weld titanium. This exhaust had a couple of dents, but nothing to affect the performance, and it was a $6k exhaust that I got for $2500. The GTR tax is real, kind of like the Corvette tax on steroids.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Oh and I've been looking at McLaren's and was ready to pull the trigger on one until I found out that all service, even oil changes, must be done at a dealership and the closest is Chicago. So I will not be selling the GTR for a McLaren. It was very tempting though.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Brian they pick it up at your house on a enclosed semi and return it after service.

I say Ferrari 488, new Ferrari's have better reliability.

But I think for local service and your old man body. A audi r8 v10, they say it's the most user friendly daily exotic that doesn't grab the exotic attraction

8601 - 8620 of 8797 Posts