Ford Mustang Forums banner

8581 - 8600 of 8797 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Oh my goodness Larry!! That is a sad thing my friend.

Do take care and please let Rachael know she and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Thanks guys! We appreciate it.

LT

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Morning everyone!

LT

·
Registered
732 Posts
So I was listening to the JMV sports talk show on WIBC on my way home last night. He said that Bet Rivers (the sports betting app), told him that a customer in Indiana placed a $500,000 bet on Washington Football to cover the spread of 6 points on yesterdays game against the Steelers. Said if the bet was won it would pay $972,000. If someone really did place that bet, they are a very, very, very, very happy person today.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
It wasn't me, I'm not lucky at all apparently.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Afternoon guys. In the process of trying to price parts to sell to help offset some Coyote swap costs. Not fun trying to determine market value especially when you can't find a similar part to help you base your price.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Matt see if Frank can help you, on second thought, he'd just try and buy everything at .02 on the dollar so scrap that idea :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Man reselling right now, past year sucks. I have tried everything and nobody is buying. I think fox owners keep seeing what stock cars are selling for and people want stock, but then so much is getting redone,

Good luck

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Afternoon all.

Looks like Harbaugh is giving OsU one final "screw you" by not playing Saturday. It will be difficult for OsU to make the playoffs with such a small body of work.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Afternoon everyone!

LT

·
Registered
360 Posts
55 degrees tomorrow, last time I will be able to take car out for drive till spring.

Going to get it in air and take my cobbled exhaust up to street kustoms to add some v-band clamps and make it 4" diameter pipe from down pipe to just before IRS splits into duals. Also add a hanger.

Right now if goes 4" downpipe to 3" single to a Y at transmission to two 1' straight 3" pipe into a 3" x pipe and back to the duals. Since it's all slip fit and not recessed well, it leaks. E85 was not bad, but 93 sucks

The 4" will have less back pressure, plus the additional v-bands will add some adjustable for angles.

Hopefully it works not taking the car. It's basically a straight pipe, but going still slip fit on end near IRS to allow some tolerance.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning all!

Chris - I hope that works. My experience with V-bands is they are a little sensitive and the vehicle is needed in order for the fit to be right.

LT

·
Registered
360 Posts
I learned my vband lesson, powder coating and vband not good. Two surfaces ground flat, copper gasket, and copper spray on both flanges

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning and TGIF!!!

Looks like my transmission is leaving this weekend, or Monday at the latest. Excited to get it freshened, fixed, and upgraded. The biggest upgrade will be the new gearset!!!

LT

·
Registered
732 Posts
I ordered some jeans from Kohl's. Why? 'Cause they were on sale for $22 a pair, got enough Kohl's cash to pay for an additional pair, and since I'm not vain, I need to be frugal.

OK, I admit, I am a cheap ass about everything in life except my car and my hobbies.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Brian was your son flying last night. It's normal to see jets flying low over house with cloud cover, but thru skylight I could see headlights pointed towards ground, then it looped towards fishers airport, then around again to line up for indy.

It was probably fedex, if it was a passenger plane I bet alot of bags got used. Craziest maneuver I ever seen from a jet not to high in the sky.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone!

4 working days left for me this year. Then it is on to what has become an annual Christmas time house project for the wife. Doing a wainscoting type of decor in the entry hallway.

LT

·
Registered
360 Posts
Are you using a kit or raw materials. If a kit by more then you need. I bought not enough and when I went back to get another they were out. When it restocked some of the trim was a different design. Nobody else carried that brand.

I did the nail glue it didnt retain well so I did finishing nails on each end, but required putty and sanding

Next week is xmas and every year someone will promise a customer a test start before holidays, which requires me working late on last day or coming in xmas eve and getting triple time. The office will empty out on 23rd and I will be there past 5. Its Tuesday tomorrow, I bet Thursday something gets mentioned.

Test starts say before a 4 days weekend, then 3 days of skeleton crew and another 4 day weekend. Test first 48 hours are critical, something goes wrong, you spend 2 days between fixing it, to start again into a 4 day. It's just nuts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning!

I am doing it all myself with raw materials. We looked around the internet for ideas, came up with what we wanted, drew it out on AutoCAD, and then found the exact boards we want. I am going to use finishing nails to hold it up and wood glue the ends together. Then I will putty the nail holes and the seams. I will also caulk everywhere the trim boards meet the drywall. We are going to paint the walls 2 coats before we hang the boards as well. That is good advice about buying extra. I will have to do that.

LT

·
Registered
732 Posts
Does anyone know if a life ending event sized asteroid is scheduled to hit the Earth anytime soon? I think our Species could really use a restart..............

8581 - 8600 of 8797 Posts