Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone!

LT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

Caleb sold the mustang. I don't recall how much I paid for it, maybe Chris will remember. But after putting very little money into that '70 mustang, surviving Caleb's senior year in High School and 4 years in Florida for college, he just sold it for $6500. That car really held up well and still has the original 351 cleveland engine. Sad day. Caleb hated letting it go but it was starting to rust and with a young family he needed the money. Now if I can just sell Jacob's crapmaro I will have my garage back.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Hump Day!!!! Wow, this week seems to be going really slow.

Brian - it sounds like Caleb did well with the mustang. Looks to have been a good investment.

LT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good afternoon all.

Can't believe we're going to have 60's this week. Definitely enjoying this warmer weather, too bad it's going to rain this weekend.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone!

The spring like weather is nice, not that I am really able to take advantage of it. LOL!!!

LT

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have 6+ years of muscle mustang and fast ford magazines. I am good

Reactions: Venomous1

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning and TGIF!

This has been a long and exhausting week!

Got a call last night from the before and after school program the boys go to. Easton has been contact traced for COVID, so he has to be home from school until Dec 1 since someone near him tested positive. The only good part is that they are out all next week for Thanksgiving week anyway. I am BEYOND over this COVID crap!

LT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

I agree. Definitely over this covid crap.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good afternoon all.

Didn't get much done over the weekend other than watch football. Felt good to do nothing since it seems like I never stop.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Friday I took the Camaro out for a drive, since I don't have the wideband on or on e85. Not doing WOT. Even with a few pounds of boost 60* weather tires had no chance.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone!

I got the cobra washed on Friday and up on stands. Saturday, I drained some of the water out of the radiator, refilled with anti-freeze, and then let it run for a little bit to circulate and mix. Trying to find motivation this week to pull the trans and get it shipped off for rebuild and upgrades.

LT

·
Registered
360 Posts
Looks like the last weekend of decent weather, next shows highs of 30

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good afternoon all.

I think I mentioned that Caleb now has his commercial airline pilot's license. Today he flew over and circled our property. I told him I'm happy for him but I could never fly a plane. I want all of my speed on the ground, not in the air.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I remember you saying he was going to school. Is he going to do on call little jegs in beginning or step up to big airlines.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I remember you saying he was going to school. Is he going to do on call little jegs in beginning or step up to big airlines.
I think his deal with Republic is that he now becomes a trainer for those starting out in the program and then he must fly for Republic for so many years before he's a free agent. His flight school has basically been free, except for those obligations post flight school.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Brian - that is pretty cool! I am sure that is exciting. The sky is the limit in that career...LOL!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope you have a safe, peaceful, and relaxing holiday!!! We will not be going anywhere or doing anything. Both kids are now quarantined from contact tracing at school (seperate incidents.) Easton is home til 12/1 and Gage is quaratined thru 12/4 and back to school on 12/7. Sounds like there is an increase in Johnson county now, so I am sure we will be going virtual schooling soon! :/

LT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

This covid crap is everywhere right now. Not doing much for Thanksgiving here either. Stay safe everyone.

8541 - 8560 of 8797 Posts