Ford Mustang Forums banner

8521 - 8540 of 8797 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Lawless disrespect for business should not be aloud, just because it ain't PC now for police to beat some ass, sometimes that is what is needed or a shop owner shooting some looters. Most of rioters are just thugs using the protest as an excuse. In LA when the protesters were downtown, car loads of people headed into the rural areas to rob jewelers, no where near the protest.

Doesn't matter who the president is, downtown indy falls under the governor and the mayor. Mayor controls the cops, governor controls the national guard. Biden and trump have nothing to do with it.

I voted for Rainwater, make weed legal and tax it's to make our roads better. Plus cuts crime in half, less cops chasing weed offense, start chasing hard core bust

·
Registered
732 Posts
Car looks good Brian! Fits your Beta-male persona very nicely!!! :D o_O;)

Glad it is gonna be nice this weekend,...gots some landscaping to do, probably put up the Christmas lights (wont turn them on until the day after T-day - but might as well take advantage of the weather) and I think I am going to put the car under cover for the winter. I hate winter.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

Crazy election so far.

·
Registered
732 Posts
So we can tweet something to a few million people instantly, but we cant count a few million votes in several hours? I swear we are getting dumber as a collective.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

Guess the election won't be over for a few months :)

This GTR gets the funniest reactions. Dude in a modified dodge charger comes flying up on my tail on the exit ramp from I-65. I'm turning left on Washington street at the light and he's turning right, but he just sits there and revs his engine until I look over and he gives me a thumbs up. I replied with a wave but I'm pretty sure he couldn't tell since my tint is so dark. I also get asked at gas stations "what is that" more times than not when I stop for gas.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

Don't try and fly on Spirit Airlines. What a joke.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good afternoon everyone!

We had a good time in Orlando, but it was too short of a trip.

Hoping the weather holds for next Thursday. Wish I could go racing this weekend for that matter.

The election is an embarrassment to this country. No matter who wins at this point, there needs to be some SERIOUS voting reform before 2024.

Brian - the new "beater" looks nice and like a lot of fun.

LT

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Looks like decent weather for the track rental on Thursday. Hoping for low 8.0 or even a lucky 7.9.

LT

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
You have a good point, Steve. If everything goes well, an 8.0 pass in my car is easy. The sketchy part is when things dont go as planned. :ROFLMAO:

LT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

Are you going to be at Muncie again Larry? Hopefully the weather holds out for you.

Should be interesting downtown all this week . . . all because of a POS thug.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Well, my season may be over. Easton is home sick today with vomiting and diarrhea. We are waiting to hear from the Dr but I am guessing a COVID test is coming. This means no school for at least the rest of the week and that I will have to stay with him instead of going racing tomorrow. Oh well, it happens.

LT

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hope the little guys gets better quickly.

Who needs a 7sec run anyway? Right?

This year sucks - you can kick ass and take names next year!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Larry that sucks, but you'll get that 7 sec slip at some point. I hope your family will all get through it okay.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

Sounds like a not so great weekend weather-wise. Guess it's hard to complain about the weather given how nice November has been so far. Did not think I'd still be able to drive the GTR on summer tires this late into November.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good morning!

Good news: Easton's test results came back negative so no COVID for him and back to school today. We didnt think he had it but everything is suspected as COVID so you get the test.

Bad news: Drove the cobra a little Friday afternoon and I think the trans is going to have to come out and be rebuilt. It was acting as if there was no second gear sometimes. Either stayed in 1st or went to neutral. Might as well do the new gear set while I am at it. That changes my winter upgrade plans for sure.

LT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Good morning all.

Lots of stuff shutting back down again. I really hope we don't shut the country down again for a virus that has 99% recovery rate. Shelter in place those most vulnerable, but we cannot do another national shut down. If certain localities want to shut down that's fine, but this one size fits all BS needs to stop.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Good morning all.

Lots of stuff shutting back down again. I really hope we don't shut the country down again for a virus that has 99% recovery rate. Shelter in place those most vulnerable, but we cannot do another national shut down. If certain localities want to shut down that's fine, but this one size fits all BS needs to stop.
Cracka please!!

The only thing 2020 needs now is a large asteroid impact.....preferably directly on top of me.

8521 - 8540 of 8797 Posts