Ford Mustang Forums banner

8301 - 8320 of 8356 Posts

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Good morning!

Easton had his second game last night, and while I missed it, Rachel said he played really well. He had a 20 yard sweep early in the game, and ALMOST had a touchdown. I guess they gave him the ball on a sweep from about the 6. The corner made him cut it back and when he did he found their biggest guy between him and the endzone. Let's just say ~80 lbs vs 53 lbs doesnt fare too well in a collision. Rachel said the kid smashed him on the goal line, but he jumped up and ran back to the huddle....and he didnt fumble. LOL!!!

Gage plays tonight in Mooresville. We have had some good practices, so hopefully they can repeat what we have worked on in the game tonight.

Steve - I think it is already time for a C8 Z since yours is "violated."

LT

·
Registered
273 Posts
It's a auto, he needs a manual. So it's either porsche or ...... no new manual sports cars, except porsche

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Well, we drop another one 19-12 but at least we are playing better and learning. Of course, we shot ourselves in the foot and gave it away with two lost fumbles and 3 false starts (in the same drive) that killed a scoring opportunity. It is frustrating but we can see the improvement. Of course, we will finally get our groove as the season ends. LOL!!!

Looks like some good weather this weekend to wrench!!!

LT

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Good morning all.

Larry I hope the wrenching goes well. As for my weekend I hope I don't turn a single wrench. I do enjoy your football updates as he brings back great memories. The twins turned 19 yesterday - I'm old.

Stev-0 I can't see you in a rice-a-roni car, but I could see you in a McClaren, or maybe a 911.

Well I've been having fun looking at my winter cars. One that I want that is completely impractical and likely unreliable is this:

But this is what I may end up with:

Or this:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Audi S5 or RS5 I concur

The Maserati with a Ferrari engine, I fear the minor repair bill

The BMW , has a good car loaner program.

Well my new lower down tube with the corrected A/F bung should be here by end of the month. I want to add the a/F to the gauge.

Making my suspension list. Also planning tires. Now I have a real world tester of the new nitto 555r2. Hartman just got a set, interested to see how they work. Heard they hook better then the toyo's

Also this winter thinking of having the exhaust that currently goes from 4" to two 3" by trans to continue 4" to IRS then split into twin 3". The muff delete catback on bought makes contact in a few places and it rattles.

This weekend, I am going to lift it up and tighten everything.

Found out the sewing machine tick is normal on LS3 with headers.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
So the red BMW I posted a pic of above, I messaged him yesterday and asked some questions which he responded to. I then messaged him that I'd like to get it inspected, but then I noticed that since yesterday he's increased his asking price by $3k. So that will be a "no" from me dawg.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Good morning everyone!

LT

·
Registered
273 Posts
Whole office everyone wants their project started by end of the week. Today's Thursday and they all took vacation till Tuesday. Also all said they would help out. They even let the co-op take today thru Tuesday off. My motivation is very low to get these done

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Good morning all.

Got the GTR back. However, the station that I thought carried E85 does not, so I will need to be smart enough to find an E85 station before finding out how much more fun it is.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I guess the Speedway on Brookville Road is the closest, but not really all that close. Oh well, at least it's right off 465 so it's easy to get too. The Meier in Southport is too far out of my way.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Brian - FWIW, I think the Speedway E85 is better than the Meijer E85.

Chris - Don't you just long Product/Project Engineers. LOL!!!

LT

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Brian - FWIW, I think the Speedway E85 is better than the Meijer E85.

Chris - Don't you just long Product/Project Engineers. LOL!!!

LT
Well as soon as I learn how to use the Cobb accessport to show my ethanol content I will be able to test and confirm which is better :confused:

·
Registered
273 Posts
The meijer seem lower, speedway it was a solid 80, meijer was 74.

More mgmt. They were the ones pushing the agenda, but same ones approve vacation time.

A 2nd semester co-op should be here every day. They don't know enough to work from home.

I am supposed to work half at home and half at work. But I am working full days to meet a deadline.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Brian - I was speaking more from a cleanliness aspect as opposed to ethanol content level. I feel Speedway's E85 is cleaned, but that may just be opinion.

Chris - I get that. I also agree that a co-op, and level, should be working in the office every day.

LT

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Brian - I was speaking more from a cleanliness aspect as opposed to ethanol content level. I feel Speedway's E85 is cleaned, but that may just be opinion.

Chris - I get that. I also agree that a co-op, and level, should be working in the office every day.

LT
Oh, that's makes sense. I know that E85 can gum up pumps and filters so cleaner is probably a big positive. I definitely have a lot to learn about corn.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
TGIF!!! I am ready for the long weekend and looks like the weather should be mostly pleasant.

Brian - it can gum things up but if you change back to 93 for winter or time to time, that will help with those issues. I personally have never had an issue but I have run drum E85 for the last 5-7 years.

LT

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Good morning all.

Looks like a warm but really nice weekend.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Most modern cars above 2010 already have fuel seals resistant to alchohol. Many trucks and cars are flexfuel already. They don't source different materials to non flexfuel vehicles. If your brand has flexfuel vehicles in its line.

I am doing gas in winter and back to e85.

Also pumps might not have e85 till April.

Larry - when you going motec or Holley efi?

8301 - 8320 of 8356 Posts