Ford Mustang Forums banner

8001 - 8020 of 8022 Posts

·
Registered
6,683 Posts
Looking good Steve. Definitely get with Trevor and have him shoot the car.

That is a great event!

LT

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Good afternoon all.

Looks awesome Stev-0! Are they lighter than stock, or just better looking :) That white/black color combo looks so good on that vette. So lucky you got a vette before they got ugly.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Looking good Steve. Definitely get with Trevor and have him shoot the car.

That is a great event!

LT
Good afternoon all.

Looks awesome Stev-0! Are they lighter than stock, or just better looking :) That white/black color combo looks so good on that vette. So lucky you got a vette before they got ugly.

Thanks all. Wheels are not significantly lighter than the stockers, maybe 2 or 3 lbs each?

Trevor needs to get with me. I dont do social media/facebook/etc. I have no idea how to get a hold of him. Chris sent him my contact info. Hopefully he will want to shoot the car.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Good morning all.

2 or 3 lbs or rolling resistance is probably not alone worth the price of the wheels, but definitely should help on the performance side Stev-0.

Our office is still officially closed and it's really starting to piss me off. My competitors are all open but the other partners keep vetoing my request to reopen with a voluntary work from home option for those who may be in a high risk class. Not happy.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey steve if you need to get ahold of me next few days contact wife, my phone died forever.

·
Registered
598 Posts
So Trevor got in touch with me yesterday. He asked what color my car was and when I told him white, he told me white was his favorite and that he absolutely hated yellow.

Sorry Larry - I'm just the messenger...... 😀 ;):cool:

·
Registered
6,683 Posts
Good morning!

I believe less than half of what you type, so I am not too concerned. LOL!!! Besides, if mine was whte, you would never see it. A yellow blur is much more noticeable than a white blur. ;)

Taking a vacay day tomorrow to got pick up the new pup! Rachel and I am excited and the boys still have no idea.

LT

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
IMG_20200517_113012_411.jpg

What's up boyz? 😁 Just doing my every 5 year check-in, lol

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Good afternoon all.

Git I really, really hope you don't actually have those on your headlights . . . good to hear from you though. Still taking black cars through Mike's carwash :)

Larry that sounds like fun. What kind of pup are you getting?

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Still taking the red one through Mike's too 😁 Also about to push 750-800rwhp on the stock Gen2 bottom end next. The BOOM is BACK! Lol

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Good morning all.

Decided to help Jacob put new pads on his Kia as the indicator was squealing. Discovered the front calipers were bad and the slider bolts rusted in place. What a PITA. I would starve as a mechanic. Thanks Stev-0 for the advice on the slider bolt.

·
Registered
6,683 Posts
Good morning everyone!

The BOOM is back!!! Good to hear from you!

Well, I did not get anything done on the car this weekend but spent a lot of time playing/watching the new pup!

Meet Paisley Rey...

She is a 6 week old Golden Rust Vizsla!

LT

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
That one's a keeper Larry!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
BZ,

Did you get your caliper pins out?
Yep. They were rusted in there but I finally got them out. Of course when we went get new calipers from autozone they only sold them with the bracket (which is stupid since the brackets rarely fail) and it already had the caliper slider pins in it! All that work for nothing. So then I had to get the rusted on brackets off the car so he could return the core. Next time he's going to Midas for his brake work. Dad is retired from auto repair because he sucks at it and has no patience for it anymore.

8001 - 8020 of 8022 Posts