Ford Mustang Forums banner

7981 - 8000 of 8040 Posts

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
Steve - that almost looks like the wings on an airplane when it is trying to stop after landing.

LT

·
Registered
216 Posts
I stole your pic a week ago and posted it on fb. They already seen it :D

Getting my honey do landscape list done, so I can build car without hearing about the house needs

·
Registered
108 Posts
My honey-do list is being handled by professionals thankfully! Getting the front landscaping at our new place torn out and re-done, and then we'll have a fence put in as soon as the HOA approves it.

Have I mentioned how much I hate HOA's and can't wait to move out into the country?

·
Registered
216 Posts
We had pro landscaping done, just maintaining, added mulch area along side drive.
We bought rubber mulch, 12 year warranty. Looking forward to see what it looks like next year.

But gives me flashbacks working a tire store with smell on sunny day

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
Good Morning and TGIF!!!

We just took our mulch out and replaced it with river rock. We dont have that much area yet, so it was not too bad. Eventually, I do want to cut in more beds and extent it around the side of the house.

And yes, most HOAs suck! Our next house will NOT be in a neighborhood! LOL!!!

LT

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Good morning all.

The wing? How about the ugly ass lime green calipers on a blue car. Oh and those wheels - ugh! But he does have racing stripes, so you know, that's pretty badass.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I bought 2 goats. They keep everything trimmed and looking nice. Smelly little ***kers though.
What?? We've acquired some goats recently and they are a lot of fun. Trying to keep the horses from stopping them to death is the only difficulty with them at the moment.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Larry yes HOA's are awful and one of the reasons I bought our property. I was sick of dealing with neighbors and HOA's.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Those look too expensive STev-0 - the wife's maxing out the cards again!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Meatball 10000 was fun. Lot's of cops!!! I was pretty sure Chris was going to jail at one point, but they picked on the mini cooper instead! LOL!

Thanks for joining us Brian. Your car is pretty damn cool.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Good afternoon all.

Meatball 1000 was fun but the routes were not great. Too many mini coopers and meh cars, but that's okay. Definitely some amazing cars out there as well. Looking forward to seeing the new wheels on your wife's car Stev-0. Still getting used to the GTR and the paddle shifters. Never really used those much at all and they take some getting used to.

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Steve - The wheels look really nice sitting there, now quit being lazy and get them on the wife's car!

What was the Meatball 1000?

Started transferring valve springs and replacing the valve stem seals until I found out the seals I bought dont fit. FelPro lists them as fitting 96-04 4v but that is not true, as I found out. Looks like I wil be returning them and ordering some from Ford. Always delays of one thing or another.

LT

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Good morning all.

Larry it was just a charity drive event through Hamilton county mostly, but went over to Anderson as well. Not sure how many cars were involved but it had to be close to a thousand given that they were doing it in stages. Definitely a fun event to just get the cars out and see some cool cars (other than the minis which were in the group right in front of us unfortunately).

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Sounds like a good time. I am sure Maized would not be as fun as the corner carvers but still need to get it done to go on drives like these.

LT

·
Registered
216 Posts
Larry I gave steves info to trevor, figure he needs some work since maized is not running for photos.

They said 750 brian , raised $15k

It was charity for to buy meals from local restaurants for IU health hospital 1st responders. Two fold help local business owners and 1st responders with a meal outside hospital

Bought some LED shop lights last night 10k lumens. The bench shoplight has a internal bluetooth speaker

7981 - 8000 of 8040 Posts