Ford Mustang Forums banner

7581 - 7600 of 7635 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Good early evening all.

Ford has a TSB out for the hood rust so I get a brand new painted aluminum hood for free! Yay! I almost took it to a shop last month to have them fix it, got busy and didn't get around to it. I just happened to see the TSB mentioned online and called Capital City Ford who confirmed and had me bring it by to verify.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Found some motivation this weekend and have the motor ready to pull out. I just need to pick up the engine hoist and stand and pull it out. Time to get going because spring will be here very soon. I am obviously already behind.

We left the Super Bowl party last night just as Mahomes was throwing and INT at the beginning of the 4th quarter. I never turned it on at home and was a little surprised when I saw the final score. The KC offense is tough and you can never really count them out.

LT

·
Registered
505 Posts
With this nice weather almost got the car out yesterday. But I chickened out and cleaned the interior of the daily driver instead.

Pretty decent Super Bowl last night.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Good morning all.

Definitely a great Super Bowl, mainly because New England wasn't in it. Shakira, Shakira, Shakira.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Good morning everyone!

The weather yesterday has me ready for spring, but I know we still have some time and it was just a teaser.

LT

·
Registered
505 Posts
I've been ready for Spring since last November and I am getting impatient about it!! LOL! Crazy weather today, 60deg when I woke up this morning and will be 35deg when I go to bed tonight.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Good morning all.

Taking out the wall between the kitchen and the great room that held the 150 gallon aquarium. Now trying to decide on what to put in the aquarium and where to put it. It's so big (6' x 3' x 3') that I'm thinking of sectioning it off and putting a Gooty Sapphire Tarantula, an Emperor Scorpion, and some Orchid Mantis' in it. The warden will not be pleased . . .

·
Registered
939 Posts
COOL!

I did not know you had a passion for entomology!

I'll bring over my Big Booty Ruby Tarantula and we can have Tarantula fights!! :D
I had a huge iguana about 20 years ago, bearded dragons, anoles and a few others I'm forgetting right now, but it's been a long time so I think it will be fun to get back into it. Garrett's pretty excited about it too and it was his suggestion on the praying mantis. I've always been interested in those but had never thought about getting the more exotic types.

One year we caught two small scorpions in the cabin we were staying in while visiting Oklahoma and we put them in a mason jar. Caleb was probably 10 years old and was holding the jar in the back of the car as we were traveling back to Indiana. I hear a loud crash and the sound of breaking glass from the rear of the car - Caleb had fallen asleep and dropped the jar and it shattered. I pull off on the shoulder of the highway, get everyone out and am frantically trying to find the scorpions and did find one - on Caleb's leg! Never did find the other one.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Good morning all.

Stev-o I'll hit you up for some tips on caring for a tarantula after we get ours. First we have to deep clean the 150 gallon aquarium. It's a mess.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Good morning all.

Stev-o I'll hit you up for some tips on caring for a tarantula after we get ours. First we have to deep clean the 150 gallon aquarium. It's a mess.
Dont call me. I dont know a damn thing about scary looking spiders. I have trouble taking care of myself let alone a freakishly large arachnid. I was just being my typical smart ass self. :p

·
Registered
152 Posts
Camaro is out getting dual clutch, mgw shifter, and flush fill trans with rp synchromax. First time its done a overnight stay. Weird not having in garage.
But it had to be done, thankfully not by me on jackstands.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Good afternoon!

In Alabama for 2 days again trying to fix all the problems.

Chris - who is doing the work?

LT

·
Registered
939 Posts
Good morning all.

Drop the mustang off on Monday to get the hood redone at Capitol City Ford. I had no idea how many acres they have there and how many out-buildings they have. It's a huge place.

Starting to lean towards the Supra now that the price is coming down on them and some used ones are popping up. If I wait a little longer I think they'll come down even farther.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Well after monkeying around for the past month and changing my mind 15 times, I finalized my wheel order today. Aint gonna tell ya what I got until they are here....so suck it!!

One hint though...they are perfectly round in shape.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Well after monkeying around for the past month and changing my mind 15 times, I finalized my wheel order today. Aint gonna tell ya what I got until they are here....so suck it!!

One hint though...they are perfectly round in shape.
I don't believe you. You constantly say things that are apparently untrue. So until verified, I call BS :)

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Back in the office after flight was delayed until 10:20 last night. I pulled in the driveway at 12:40, so I am dragging a little bit.

LT

7581 - 7600 of 7635 Posts