Ford Mustang Forums banner

7441 - 7460 of 7466 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Matt - I am sorry to hear that, but as Steve said she is at peace and in a better place.

LT

·
Registered
881 Posts
Good morning all.

Matt sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. Really tough, but even worse when it happens over the holidays.

Coaching the twins tonight in B-Ball for our first game. Been a few years since I coached B-Ball but it should be fine, it's so much easier than football to coach. Seems like we have a pretty good team. I've got 8 kids on the team and 5 of them can shoot lights out from 3 point range. We've got some good rebounders and ball-handlers too, but I'm a little worried about our man to man defense. I think that will need some work.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Fighting with MetroNet last night and some today to get our service restored. They laid a temp line across the empty lot next door in July to get us going and said they would get the permanent line completed and buried in 10 days. Well, I have called several times and even stopped in the local office 2 weeks ago. They said they would get it taken care of. Well, yesterday they started construction on the lot next door and cut the line. PITA!!!

LT

·
Registered
881 Posts
Good morning all.

Larry we're having a similar issue with comcast. They were supposed to bury the line last year and apparently never did even though it went across a horse pasture! So of course it got damaged and now the idiots are having to bury it after we lost wifi for several days.

Chris the supercharged evora won't win any drag races but I don't think 4.4 0-60 is slow. There's plenty of cars that are faster but one of my favorite cars was a '96 M3 that wasn't fast, but handled like it was on rails. I imagine the evora is similar. The problem with that M3 was the notorious cooling system problems, which left me stranded on the highway many times. I may go test drive the evora to see what I think. The primary concern is lack of dealers around to fix it if something goes wrong, but since the engine is a toyota at least any major mechanical shouldn't be too challenging.

I still want a GT500, especially after seeing it run a completely stock 10.6 1/4 mile at 133 mph on street tires, and seeing it dyno at closer to 800 hp than the advertised output. It's just crazy how strong that car is, but don't think I want to go into debt for a depreciating asset. $80k is an insane amount of money for a car, but from everything I've seen it is definitely worth it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes its a good handler and gator is a dealer and a repair shop. I bet that car might have history there. So might be worth while to contact gator motorsports.

Gt500 not going for msrp. A friend is a salesman at pearson and he said they are $20k to $5k market markup. It will be a $100k. You ought to go try the new supra

·
Registered
881 Posts
Stev-o truer words have never been spoken.

Chris if I get a GT500 I'll wait a few months and the ADM's will go away. Ford is going to make as many of these as people order, so they won't be limited in any way. The supra is a just a rebadged BMW and the reviews have not been kind to the supra. I was interested in it, but not after seeing some reviews, both real world and magazine reviews. I've not heard of Gator motorsports but I'll look them up.

·
Registered
881 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Good morning everyone! TGIF!!!

LT

·
Registered
464 Posts
Good morning all.

Would love to check this car out in person. Tuned for 91 octane so could definitely get a power boost if re-tuned for 93, and I've always wanted a car with an air ride suspension. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/sema-build-mustang-low-miles.132596/#post-2734577
Maybe if you add a couple more stickers to it, you can pick up a few ponies too!

That car is...........well the only description that comes to mind..........Boy Racer.

But hey, you'd be a real hit at TRU Motorsports! :LOL:

·
Registered
881 Posts
Ha ha, well if I bought it the stickers would come off for sure. I just think with the magnetic grey and carbon fiber the car looks really sharp.

·
Registered
122 Posts
But most sema cars are crap, watch all the build shows, they are pushing deadlines and cutting corners. Sell the because they don't want fix them, most the parts were free. Just wait till the c8 drops, be way better then that lotus. For same money. Randy pobst review of it vs the c7 was good.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Good morning all.

So I may be going a totally different route for a daily driver. I'm looking at 2018 BMW M2's. Not many around here so I'll need to go out of state, but there's plenty of certified ones out there. I don't really trust their reliability which is why I'm likely only going to consider a BMW certified M2.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Good afternoon!

Spending my second day in bed with some type of stomach bug Gage and Rachel had it Saturday, now my turn. Feeling better now, so it looks like a 24-36 hr thing.

LT

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Good morning!

Back to work, blah!

LT

7441 - 7460 of 7466 Posts