Ford Mustang Forums banner

6981 - 7000 of 8030 Posts

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Brian - glad he is ok, and I am with Steve, they can hang her on the front lawn of the courthouse for all I care.

Looking at head restraints for the car. Wow! A lot of options and nothing is cheap.

LT

·
Registered
108 Posts
Oh crap!!

Everyone OK?

Hope the damage isnt too bad and hopefully your insurance company takes care of you promptly!
Thanks Steve, everyone is ok. Still waiting to hear back from the insurance on the quote from their contractor, but so far my patch job is holding up and keeping the rain out.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Good morning all.

Back on the hunt for a used car for Alec. He said he still wants another mustang.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Dave - I send mine out to be cleaned and flow checked every spring. I use a company in Tennessee. Look up Boosted Injected Services on FB. Nick has always done a great job and normally has them back in less than a week.

LT

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Good evening all.

So Alec informs me he wants a yellow mustang. Who wants a yellow mustang?? :)

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Good morning and TGIF!!!

Good evening all.

So Alec informs me he wants a yellow mustang. Who wants a yellow mustang?? :)
It is the beginning of legendary status!

LT

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Good morning all.

Alec also likes blue and red mustangs so at least I have a little more to work with. He only likes the 2005 and up body style like he had before, but there's not a ton of good used mustangs of that era in the area. So we might be road tripping to find his next stang.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Good morning all.

More rain on the way. Yay!

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Good morning everyone!

LT

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Good morning everyone!

I received my first new part for the car this year. Well, it is actually for me. Impact Head and Neck Restraint. I have needed it for a while so went ahead and ordered it.

Brian - I like the Focus and the Honda. Definitely not a Scion fan.

LT

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Good morning all.

Well apparently the '12-13 focus has a history of transmission issues and other ailments so we're crossing that off our list.

So her insurance is giving him almost $1k more than we paid for the car a year ago and before it had the unpainted fender and bumper cover added to it after he put it in that ditch. So I'm really pleased they offered that much for his car. He'll get some money for pain and suffering because he was hurt pretty badly initially, so he'll be able to upgrade his ride quite a bit.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Good morning and TGIF!

LT

6981 - 7000 of 8030 Posts