Ford Mustang Forums banner

6961 - 6980 of 8030 Posts

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
The street access is what is getting widened as well. Going from 16 ft to 28 ft. The sales guy said that the builder does not want to do it from a corporate level, so now I have my realtor making a phone call or two. Probably will not work, so I'll have to have it done myself right after closing. May talk to the concrete company and have them do it while they are in the neighborhood pouring another drive.

LT

·
Registered
599 Posts
May talk to the concrete company and have them do it while they are in the neighborhood pouring another drive.

LT
Many in our neighborhood did exactly this. Closed on the house, took possession of it, and then talked directly the concrete crews pouring the other driveways and had them widen their "on the side for cash money".

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Good morning!

Looks like I am going to have to get the driveway widened after closing. They just don't want to deal with it.

Trying to lock in rates right now. Getting the builder to give us an accurate closing date is the latest challenge. This is really getting annoying.

LT

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Good afternoon all.

GOT is on fire! Or is it snow? Dang this final season is great so far.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
TGIF!!!

I am TIRED of the RAIN!!!!

LT

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Good morning all.

So Colts traded out of first round, which is fine, but all they got was a second round pick next year? Not sure about that unless there's someone they really want that they are certain will drop to them in this draft now that they've moved down.

Caleb and Emily closed on their new house yesterday. Neighborhood is a little sketchy but not horrible. Happy for them.

·
Registered
216 Posts
What area brian

I heard this years draft players aren't as good as next years picks.

Also everyone was saying your ou quarterback will probably play two years and exit for the mlb

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
They are right off I-65 and Raymond, not too far from Garfield park. Not a great area, but not the worst either, and they have an attached garage for their vehicle and two intimidating large dogs so I think they'll be fine.

I think the OU QB will kill it in the NFL. Everyone wants to knock his size and that's legitimate, but in the right system the kid is going to do some really good things in the NFL. He's got more speed and a better arm than Russel Wilson who led the Seahawks to a Super Bowl. He'll be fine.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I was thinking of doing c&c , but shows rain at noon. Think I am staying home doing my multiple wax on camaro. Also ceramic coat the wheels

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Good morning everyone!

LT

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Good morning all.

Alec's mustang got crushed in a roundabout. Alec said the lady was slurring her words right after the crash so she was probably drunk. Waiting on the police report but thankfully she had insurance. I'm guessing they won't offer much on his car, but luckily I know a decent lawyer. Alec will be okay. Bruised spleen and nightmares about the accident is the extent.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Good morning all.

Alec's mustang got crushed in a roundabout. Alec said the lady was slurring her words right after the crash so she was probably drunk. Waiting on the police report but thankfully she had insurance. I'm guessing they won't offer much on his car, but luckily I know a decent lawyer. Alec will be okay. Bruised spleen and nightmares about the accident is the extent.
Whoa!! Glad he is OK.

You know Vaughn Wamsley? Small world.......>:)

6961 - 6980 of 8030 Posts