Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Go to www .theturboforums. com. Register. Then go to the Turbo Tech Questions section and theres a sticky thread for Incon stuff.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't find the SN95 instructions

I see the Fox body instructions, but I can't find the SN95 instructions.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Like mobile said.....there isn't much difference. You have to make up some new brake lines to move the distribution block thats under the master cylinder and move the ABS control box so the intercooler will fit.

I took my A/C off so I didn't have to fool with it. If you have the Incon supplied a/c hoses, relocation bracket, and oil filter relocation kit that incon supplied you can keep the A/C.

I installed a fox kit on my SN95. I had to buy one silicone boot since the SN95 intake inlet is different.

The instructions are floating around here somewhere. I'll post up if I find em.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SN 95 differences

Thanks for the good information. I spoke with Patrick at Lamotta Motorsports yesterday, they were tight with Incon from the beginning, and he said much of the silcone was different for the SN95 kits over the Fox kits. I just wish I could find the SN95 instruction manual and see the parts list. I could then compare it to the Fox part list posting online.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
What are you trying to figure out?

The only silicone thats different is the coupler that attaches from the MAF tube to the throttle body. Foxbody had a 90 degree silicone coupler and SN95 had a straight silicone coupler.

I have the SN95 instructions in my toolbox. You're not gonna learn anything more from it than what I'm telling you.

The SN95 94-95 kit will fit either car (fox and SN95) PERIOD

The 96-up 4.6L kits were totally different and used totally different silicone tubing.

·
Registered
125 Posts
What are you trying to figure out?

The only silicone thats different is the coupler that attaches from the MAF tube to the throttle body. Foxbody had a 90 degree silicone coupler and SN95 had a straight silicone coupler.

I have the SN95 instructions in my toolbox. You're not gonna learn anything more from it than what I'm telling you.

The SN95 94-95 kit will fit either car (fox and SN95) PERIOD

The 96-up 4.6L kits were totally different and used totally different silicone tubing.
+1 on this. Just got done putting a kit on an 1986 Gt coupe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts