Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have, (or know of anyone that has) a stock H-pipe with the cats on it for an 07 GT500 in the Eastern CT area that I could borrow just to get through emissions!? (You will be compensated) Or if anyone has one around the area that they want to sell please let me know a.s.a.p.! Thanks! (Emissions):bs:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Do they put the nozzle or whatever up your tail pipes? If not then find you a sct tuner and turn the back cats off. I had to do that and mine passed inspection but I'm in NC as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No tailpipe sniffer. (I mean CT does do the sniffer too, depending on the year of the vehicle, but mine would be the OBD2 test) I have an sct tuner, and the rear o2 sensors are already shut off, and I was told that if I go through emissions I might pass............ (at FIRST) but then for some reason within a couple months I would get a letter from them saying that I've gotta get it fixed or else they're canceling my registration or somethin!? I don't know!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And I gotta have the H-pipe with the cats on there anyways, because they also do a visual inspection for the cats here in CT!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts