Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since my statement/question was edited I'll rephrase.

I know damn well I'd want my name cleared if I was innocent. Matter of fact id do whatever I could to defend my name....

·
Premium Member
2,353 Posts
moderator edit: If it's true, it'll be a matter of public record for people to examine to their hearts content, but we're not going to have YB drama brought over here.
The title of this thread, the content of this thread has zero information. Who, what, where, when and why. I have no clue what this thread is about. Is it aliens...you know, from outer space? Could be, cause there is no proof or evidence of anything about anything. Not even speculation. It is useless. It is pointless. Therefore I hereby claim this thread to be about knowing the truth about outer space men. They exist...really. I just hope they are innocent. Of what? I don't know. :|

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Long story short, a member here has been named in a theft ring of government property. Arraignment was March 9th. From the needles articles it appears that member copped to a plea deal with repayment of over $300,000. Funny how that member was most definitely holier than thou...a classic case of pot and kettle.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Long story short, a member here has been named in a theft ring of government property. Arraignment was March 9th. From the needles articles it appears that member copped to a plea deal with repayment of over $300,000. Funny how that member was most definitely holier than thou...a classic case of pot and kettle.

Soooo... this thread is not about aliens? :frown2::frown2::frown2:

·
Registered
288 Posts
dammit, I want to talk about aliens, aliens are way more interesting than potentially thieving d-bags. Thieving D-bads are a dime a dozen, but aliens, I've never met an alien (I know someone is thinking something pedantic, and you know what kind of aliens I'm talking about. Don't be a d-bag.)

·
11,039 Posts
1. Laslarue should be able to get us details.

2. It would be funnier than heck if it was Dave88LX involved in a bank robbery, and when the robbers jumped in the getaway car it stalled and wouldn't restart.

3. Oh for news on Nat. I bet she's a mommy by now. LOL, can you imagine her with babies at a sit-and-play? Awwww.

·
Registered
128 Posts
A man was sentenced to federal prison today for stealing more than $175,000 of equipment from the Anniston Army Depot.
Eric Justin Hardy, 45, was ordered by U.S. District Judge David Proctor to serve a split sentence of six months in prison and six months of home detention. Following that term, Hardy was ordered to serve three years of supervised release time.
"I'm not going to sit here and try to justify what I did," Hardy said during his hearing. "This is not my character."
Hardy was charged with theft of government property, and pleaded guilty to the charge in March. Court documents show Hardy stole 70 V6 oil coolers and 28 V8 oil coolers between 2013-2015 from the Anniston Army Depot where he worked. He then sold them to several scrap metal dealers for approximately $30 each. The Army estimated the V6 oil coolers value at $2,007 each and the V8 oil coolers at $1,250 each.
Hardy said at the hearing that during the time he stole the coolers, he was struggling to make enough money for his family and was "too proud" to ask for financial help. He said he was disgusted and "physically sick" with his actions.

·
Registered
154 Posts
oh my... oh my... was this Ehardy???????????????????????

gone for a few years and this place has turned upside down...

so who wants to make me a mod so we can get this place back to it's former glory??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts