Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I WANT YOUR 99-04 PASSENGER AIRBAG! Black or Grey

i'll post this one again. i am still looking for a pair of airbags or each one sold separately. they can be black or grey. you can offerme a driver side one without the pony, but id rather have one with it. they must include the clockspring, detonator, and cover. im NOT goint to pay a ****load for them though, like ever one else does.

I'll pay up to (shipped):
*BOUGHT* diver pony
$120 for passenger
i will also buy the module for no more than $50

i know how much this stuff is really worth, im just tring to find someone who WONT screw me over (i.e. MustangResource)

PM me or post offers. Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have a grey pass. side air bag that I would be willing to sell. Pictures are avail. but I must get $140 shipped. If interested PM me and I will get you pictures and send it out. Thanks.

·
Registered
374 Posts
this is the first time doin this but i plan on changin the steering wheel out and dont need the air bag the steering wheel is tan email at [email protected]

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, i bought a driver side for $189, which was more than i wanted to, but i want to get them and quit fooling around. i have cash! i need a passenger side airbag, can be black or grey only for now. if ou have charcoal or beige, offer it to me, but ill pay less cause ill have to paint it. i dont want to mess with electronics so now i just want 99-04 versions. i also need a still good module. please help me out guys! thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya, i know. i didnt want to deal with rewiring stuff, so thats why i changed it and just want 99-04 ones now. thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts