Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all pretty much. I'm in Woodbridge, VA and work in DC so pretty much anywhere in between. Got a ding in the mystic and need to get it fixed. dent should come out with paintless dent repair, but the thing that hit it scratched off the clearcoat and pigment leaving only the black basecoat behind. I like Carcraft around here but they won't touch it. Wagonworks won't touch domestic stuff, only german high end stuff.

·
Super Moderator
4,771 Posts
Thread moved to correct forum. When looking for services in a particular area post in the regional forum(s). Also, you posted this same thread in both modular forums. Big no no. Post the thread only once in the (most) appropriate forum. Do no clutter up the forums with duplicate threads. Thanks.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHAT!?!??!? I would never have looked at this forum for something like this EVER! I didn't even know it was here and would have gone to the northeast forum before I went to the mid-atlantic one. Talk about buried! There are 8 posts from the last month here and half of those are for events, not for people sharing their experiences with vendors. Guys with GT's read the GT forums and guys with cobras read the cobra forums. But they hardly ever read both. That's why I posted in both locations.

Besides, quality body and paint work is relevant to both SOHC and DOHC mustangs, it's appropriate for those forums and will be seen by guys that can offer specific feedback, maybe even a few that have dealt with this particular paint.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts