Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
For a while they said they were just moving, but I thought this might happen. People can't spend large amounts on hobbies like they used to. Look for more companies and project cars to be abandoned.

In the paper today they said 20 villages, towns, and a city, closed down in the area. How down you close down a city?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
It sad really, the more people offering quality products, especially ones offering properly engineered suspension setups, the better. I really hope they can reopen their doors down the road. I read somewhere on here that they were going to sell their designs if they got a good deal but they wren't getting much, if any, interest.

·
Registered
341 Posts
THis and Crane Cams makes me mad kinda cause I feel my options are shrinking. I've never had a chance to actually build up a car. I am still trying to figure out the perfect setup for my truck.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
In the paper today they said 20 villages, towns, and a city, closed down in the area. How down you close down a city?
Sorry to get off topic, but WOW! thats crazy! Then again its prolly like the ghost towns of days gone past where things like the Gold Rush etc all dried up and people just moved along.

What area/state are these places in that closed down?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts