Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let you guys know I just recieved my headers today. I am still waiting on the H-pipe though. I ordered the ceramic ones, but the ones I have look chrome to me. The box says ceramic so I'm confused.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The ceramic ones are still shinny. They are just a little dull. Do you headers look like a mirror or does it just look like they are polished. If polished then they are the ceramic ones

·
Registered
176 Posts
I was wondering are they longtubes? Does RPM have a website? If you don't mind my asking. :D

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, it turns out they are ceramic coated and polished. I am used to seeing MAC's "coated" pieces so I did not expect them to be shiney. They look awesome.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got mine today also. I got the same ones as you did Ryan and man do they look nice! Does the label on your box say 96-98 GT headers? Mine do, but I guess they are for a 99+ GT also. At least I hope so.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just wanted you guys to know to not be alarmed when you see 96-98 GT on the shipping box. The sticker is outdated because they fit all 4.6 GTs (96-02).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts