Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was digging through the garage and found this Holset I picked up in a lot of stuff years ago. The tag has 3529040 on it. Searching the net looks like a 76mm / 92mm HT3B but I'm just reading stuff from the internet. The compressor wheel looks like it has touched the wall slightly so it probably needs a rebuild. Is this thing worth anything? How much is aluminum going for by the pound cause it's huge :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
U might be able to sell it to the diesel guys, they use those in the compound set up.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Aluminum recycling places only give you like 60 or 75 cents a pound around here. It's a ripoff

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Lol yea that's what I'd do with one. Actually I believe he said 60 cents if I'm remembering correctly

·
Registered
883 Posts
i bought a HT60 rebuilt for 650 i think. its worth 150.00 maybe as a core. ht60 is the same turbo.

its a 73.4mm inducer.

how many CM is the housing, i may be interested.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i bought a HT60 rebuilt for 650 i think. its worth 150.00 maybe as a core. ht60 is the same turbo.

its a 73.4mm inducer.

how many CM is the housing, i may be interested.
Do they say somewhere or should I mic it out? Let me know I'll send you measurements if you let me know what.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like a T6 I'm going to get some more measurements tonight.

·
Registered
883 Posts
its a combination of t4 and t6. t6 length and t4 width. its smaller than a t6. or at least the HT60 is. basically the same turbo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts