Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im likely going to do some trading with a friend of mine and get his HP Stage II Fox Turbo Kit, and although I have mostly considered trading it for a Vortech, because of simplicity, and the fact I miss the blower whine, I have considered putting it on the car.

He didnt have AC, so nothing to go off of, but are there any clearance issues with the ac? They say the kit fits with ac....but you know how that goes, just curious.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
The way the driver side header goes between the sway bar and k-member would definitely allow for power steering and A/C in the stock configuration. If you have an aftermarket k-member, the header may not clear it. Mine did not clear my MM k-member so I had to modify the entire hotside to make it work for me.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He said the only thing that looked iffy was the intercooler clearing condenser lines, but he had no ac to go off. I remember the kit on the car looked like it fit alot better than the PTK kit on my friend's 95 GT.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Good point. I do not have A/C, but I recently mocked everything up and even with the condensor lines, it seems like there would still be room. I'm just speculating, so hopefully somebody with A/C can chime in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts