Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member about 3 quarters of a year. Posting for the first time now. I have a 1992 LX 5.0L Notchback 5-spd that I'm in process of bringing back to better-than-its-original-glory in the member build-up projects section (will update link later).

I found this one in Wisconsin a couple of years back. 67,000 original miles. Unbelievably, where I was living at the time is where the dealership was located that this car originally was delivered to/sold out of before it ended up in WI; sort of a meant-to-be thing.

My first Mustang (and car) was a 1993 LX 2.3L Automatic. White with red interior. I've always liked Mustangs, and I've always liked the Fox body - and what's more - I like that it's basically an engine with wheels - no fancy IT-fangled devices and the only connectivity present is an AM/FM stereo with a cassette. Welcome back to where you're always been.

Here's what it looked like when I first bought it back in July of 2013.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice car!
Thanks!

Welcome to the site!

If you ever need anything, such as the forum discount code, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll be happy to help you!

In the meantime, you are more than welcome to browse our website for all of your Mustang parts, and needs!

https://lmr.com/1979-93-Mustang
Thanks a lot! - I've bought about 90% of what can be upgraded or replaced on this car from LMR (and Fordstrokers). Outside of a few odds and ends as they come up, I only have pushrods and a TKO600 to buy at this point. :)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts