Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this damn tom cat who poops in my front yard all the time. Not in the flowerbed, in the grass like a dog. I always thought it was a dog until I caught it red handed one night. It always poops at night. Won't go near the back yard because of my dog. My dog always pees there but the cat always comes back. Anyway... Any kind of spray or home remedy I can use?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,649 Posts
Airsoft.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Probably not a lot you can do humanely. Cats have a mind of their own and you can't control them, you can try, but trust me, you won't be successful. If you shoot it and the cat's "owner" (well the person that the cat owns) finds out, you get to face some time in the Hollywood Hilton if your laws are like ours. Out here if you shoot an animal-whether it be dog, cat, pet mouse, etc, it's a felony.

However.......you CAN legally trap them (at least here anyway) and relocate them. There is a farm across the river from me and it's over-run with rodents, they welcome any cats that we can bring them, and we have brought them many over the years. All wild, but they're excellent mouse chasers.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
22 or BB gun.
Rat poison in a hot dog.
i second the BB gun idea
Shoot it.
Probably not a lot you can do humanely.
You pieces of ####s that would harm someone's pet....better be glad you aren't my neighbors. Eye for an eye, dig?

Humane...why don't you talk to the owner?

If you killed my cat (or any other pet) because you are too much of a bitch to talk to me, #### you.

Yeah, I have cats, dogs, fish, a snake, and kids.

And guns.
Don't kill an innocent animal just because it ####s in your yard.

Don't be a #####.

·
Registered
147 Posts
You pieces of ####s that would harm someone's pet....better be glad you aren't my neighbors. Eye for an eye, dig?

Humane...why don't you talk to the owner?

If you killed my cat (or any other pet) because you are too much of a bitch to talk to me, #### you.

Yeah, I have cats, dogs, fish, a snake, and kids.

And guns.
Don't kill an innocent animal just because it ####s in your yard.

Don't be a #####.
#### you ###got. Your POS animal comes and ####s in my yard i'm blowing its brains out. How about your animals come ####ting in my yard and i beat your eyes shut? Dig?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Your old ass would fall and break a hip. Better take your centrum silver and gold to bed.
I may indeed break a hip, but it would be due to leaving my right foot, hell, whole right leg firmly and deeply entrenched in your ass if you ever made even a slight attempt to harm any of my pets.

Thankfully, here, I can use force to defend my property, so....do what you think you've gotta do, bucko.

And, it's also a felony to murder animals, unless they're posing a threat to life or property. Last I knew, a few cats turds in your yard wasn't a threat. Chill, grow up, shut up, and let live. Dig?:laugh:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I may indeed break a hip, but it would be due to leaving my right foot, hell, whole right leg firmly and deeply entrenched in your ass if you ever made even a slight attempt to harm any of my pets.

Thankfully, here, I can use force to defend my property, so....do what you think you've gotta do, bucko.

And, it's also a felony to murder animals, unless they're posing a threat to life or property. Last I knew, a few cats turds in your yard wasn't a threat. Chill, grow up, shut up, and let live. Dig?:laugh:
You still mad, bro? And a felony to kills pets is lol. Most places have a leash law retard. If you can't control your pets, I will. You sound like a crazy OLD cat lady.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.