·
Registered
279 Posts
my fpx bodiz is tunds wit the SCT Filpz Chipz BRO! DA szit is real

·
Registered
84 Posts
is this dude for real?

You don't need to tune them because the MAF will self calibrate. Until your making over 650 horse power. Then all you need is a new fuel regulator to give it some more power.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I hope not~!

·
Registered
279 Posts
He has a T-trim....you would think he knows something.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know stuff im just goin to a turbo setup and I hear that sometimes with the sct chip that the timing doesn't always retard properly

·
Registered
541 Posts
make sure you run a 110lph in tank, and 19 lb injectors. Any bigger you'll flood the engine and itll go kaboomzzzzz. :angel:

·
Registered
942 Posts
shoulda' spelled all the words right matt.....now you're gauranteed not one serious answer....gotta love forums...grammer before tech..lol

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol yea i know, im a little slow with this stuff ok, i got my injectors today and my fan

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
use photobucket to link the pics.

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
Back to your question. How are people tuning their Fox cars ?

Most use an SCT chip tuned by a tuner with the SCT software. There's also the Moates QuarterHorse, Tweecer, Anderson PMS, and some others. There is a learning curve with the DIY systems while the SCT chip is done by a tuner for you.
The decision on which to buy depends on if you want to learn to make changes yourself or if you want to leave it to a pro tuner.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts