Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my lc-1 wide band has bin acting funny since day 1 of turbo install. it worked fine with my blower setup.

when i decel. it will max out. 22.0 then reset to 7.0 then in order for in to function again. i have to turn car off.

i think the problem is that the bung for it is like 6 inches or so after the turbo.

how far should i move it down. thanks brett the turbo kit is a on3.

·
Registered
139 Posts
ok my lc-1 wide band has bin acting funny since day 1 of turbo install. it worked fine with my blower setup.

when i decel. it will max out. 22.0 then reset to 7.0 then in order for in to function again. i have to turn car off.

i think the problem is that the bung for it is like 6 inches or so after the turbo.

how far should i move it down. thanks brett the turbo kit is a on3.
sounds like you have a bad sensor. thats what my AEM did. bought a new sensor and it worked perfectly.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if the sensor is bad do i have to buy it at Innovate Motorsports

all it is, is a Bosch Oxygen Sensor - P/N: 3737

i wonder if i can pick that up at a auto parts store.

plans are, im going to move sensor down another 8-10 inchs. and replace with a new sensor

Innovate Motorsports wants 79 bucks plus shipping. f that!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,628 Posts

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
also it makes just about no difference where you mount it as far as your readings go

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Yup my aem sensor went out 3 of them on me in 3 years. Cost 80 bucks :(

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i found out the issue. when i had a buddy install the wide band it was installed WRONG from the start.

he hooked up the calibration wire to ground. (so it was always grounded) anyways today i did rewire the whole wide band. and now have the calibration wire attached to a push button so next time when i need to calibrate it, im ready to go.

wide band works perfect now. thanks you all for your input.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts