Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kinda curious what kind of power this setup will make.compression is 8:8:1 maybe a little higher cause they heads were shaved a little bit

351w roller block with F 303 cam
turbonetics 76mm turbo
JGS precision 40mm wastegate
front mount intercooler
ART CARR c-4 transbrake valve body,billet servo,PA deep pan,scs cheetah shifter,small bellhousing(157t),B&M tranny cooler,-6an steel braided lines for the cooler,
9" billet convertor 3800 stall with a billet stator in the convertor
A1000 fuel pump
Aeromotive fuel rails
Anderson Motorsport PMS
Twisted Wedge Heads nlite port work
Trick flow Box R series upper and lower..might be going with a spyder intake cause the box wont fit under my hood.
75MM throttle body
PMAS blow through mass air meter
60lb injectors
Ford Racing SFI Harmonic Balancer
Ford racing aluminum drive shaft
QA-1 K member with A arms
90/10 with coilovers
Real cobra R hood
Cobra front bumper
Cobra rear bumper
rear lower control arms
2002 Cobra Complete interior
MSD6 digital
AEM Tru boost controller
15x3 and 15x10 welds wrapped in 275/60/15 Mickey Thompson Drag radials

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
sounds like a good setup to run. there is no way i would swap that Box for the spyder intake...
But i do understand the hood issue, you need to get that car running should be baddass..

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
there is no way i would swap that Box for the spyder intake...
But i do understand the hood issue, you need to get that car running should be baddass..
why do u say that? is a box better than a elbow? need more info or support on this

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds like a good setup to run. there is no way i would swap that Box for the spyder intake...
why not swap the box for the elbow? also what kind of power you think this should make

·
Registered
939 Posts
Sounds killer!Sell me the upper intake for my car!My hood will clear!Any pics????????

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
well i have already did the spyder on a 400 cid deal with a PT 91mm.. the guy who tunes the cars around here has the fastest 275 cars and all of them have TFS Boxes on them..some of them are 363 combos and 2 400 cid deals... He will tune the car if it has a spyder on it, but he says the TFS Box will have alot more TQ down low, and more HP up top than the spyder.. just passing along what he was telling me, everyone has there Own opinion..

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i have already did the spyder on a 400 cid deal with a PT 91mm.. the guy who tunes the cars around here has the fastest 275 cars and all of them have TFS Boxes on them..some of them are 363 combos and 2 400 cid deals... He will tune the car if it has a spyder on it, but he says the TFS Box will have alot more TQ down low, and more HP up top than the spyder.. just passing along what he was telling me, everyone has there Own opinion..
to bad the box intake didnt clear my hood

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i would try the regular R intake, and get some drop motor mounts.. TQ should be good with that one.. TQ get's you moving and HP gets ya down the track...
drop mounts still would not work i would need a 5inch hood i already sold the box intake on here and im getting the spyder intake monday

1 - 19 of 19 Posts