Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know SRT knows this already.. but there was some pretty earth shattering performance by a BES built ford motor a couple weeks ago at the Yellow Bullet Nations

Shawn Pevlor ran a string of low 4.70's, and mid 4.60's passes... Bes pass was the finals witha [email protected]

If memory serves the incrementals were

[email protected]

The combo? SBF with high ports, 4150 carb, single spray bar plate... 2850lbs, on the "old" mickey 275/60 radial...

Needless to say.. That machine is runnin' strong!!!

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
he came in and kicked everyone in the dick lol

Reactions: 5.0thunder and TomR

·
Registered
41 Posts
Once again it shows what the real ford platform can do if it was built stronger from the beginning. I Bleed Ford Blue. When I show up at the track people know I have all ford in my car.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Once again it shows what the real ford platform can do if it was built stronger from the beginning. I Bleed Ford Blue. When I show up at the track people know I have all ford in my car.
I feel for you.. but to each their own. I'm into fast, I couldn't care less how you get there.

Don't think Shawn couldn't do what he's doing with any platform. He just chooses this one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes some people just want to go fast... I get it!

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
I feel for you.. but to each their own. I'm into fast, I couldn't care less how you get there.

Don't think Shawn couldn't do what he's doing with any platform. He just chooses this one.
that group of guys around him could make a yogo fast though lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts