Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you know I recieved a call from Jet-Hot today and they said that they are shipping the headers/x-pipe out today. If you took part in the group purchase you may want to call Jet-Hot and choose option 3 from voice mail. This will take you to customer service where you can get an status update on your order to find out exactly when they will arrive at your door.

Thanks to all who participated. Mine will be installed this weeked as a birthday present to myself. :)

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=150399

·
Registered
371 Posts
Awesome! Happy Birthday

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Update to your update.

I just called Chris (our salesman). He said they received 4 sets of headers and they should receive the rest in a day or two. He said it takes 4 days to coat them. So, if you were one of the first 4 order, you should get yours very soon, if not probably by the end of next week. Either way, good news!!!!!

Ken

·
Registered
891 Posts
Happy Birthday guys!!! Mine is 1 month from today ... whoo hooo ... I cant wait until they get to my door step ... :drool:

Looks like another 2-3 weeks to be on the safe side ...

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Yes, I placed my order on the last day of the GP, whenever that was.

---edit----
actually the last day was 8/30, I think I ordered mine on the 26th.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
LS1s LikeMyTailights said:
Thats cool ... I absolutely cannot wait .. I will put my car on the dyno before then and after and lets see what we can get out of these babies ... :evil:
I plan on doing the same thing. I am getting a tune tomorrow for my intercooler and pulley. The only change I will be making is the headers/X pipe. Then back to the dyno for the numbers.

Derrick

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Well, I am off to get the before numbers. I am getting my car tuned today for the intercooler and smaller pulley. Then I will add the headers and retune.

Derrick

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just called Jet Hot and they said the headers are in but are waiting for the mid pipes. They will ship them out in about to weeks. Guess I wont see mine for about three weeks.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I hope this is Bullsh*t because last time I called they said they had the midpipes and were waiting for the headers! I'm starting to get a little pissed.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Dont know when you ordered your but I ordered mine on the 28th.

·
Registered
891 Posts
KenB
I hope this is Bullsh*t because last time I called they said they had the midpipes and were waiting for the headers! I'm starting to get a little pissed.
You know what they told me the same exact thing .. I just got off the phone with them and they are saying they are out of X-Pipes, but the have the headers now ... they are stating that the mid-pipes should be in later this week or next ... they told me to hang in there for 1-2 more weeks and it should be shipped then. What it sounds like to me is that they do not have their **** together and need to get more organized or they will soon have 20+ IRATE customers ... I submitted my order 8/19 and still hanging on ... I am about to say .... it and go for BBKs ..

:mad:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I talked to Chris again and he said it depends on when you ordered them. LS1s LikeMyTailights, you ordered yours before me, so be sure to post when you get them. That way I will know mine are on the way. He told me I should have mine by the end of next week or early the week after. As long as I have them by 10/4, I will be happy. I can't do the install until the 5th anyway.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
1 - 20 of 111 Posts