Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh wow another excelllent customer service and shaddy ON3 kit and advertising! Way to go chad and mikie!!!! See nothing has changed!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Oh wow another excelllent customer service and shaddy ON3 kit and advertising! Way to go chad and mikie!!!! See nothing has changed!

not defending them..but how does this make any sense without anything to back up your post?

or is there link failure here...which I don't see

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
What we need are more threads like this from members who purchased a cheap chinese made product and then were surprised by the lack customer service and or the quality of the product.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
How did you gather any of that from his/her post? Or are you just using this as an excuse to post your personal opinion of On3?
I am sick and tired of seeing new threads like this. There are many other threads about On3. I don't see that this thread contributes anything to this website or its members. My post above does not mention my opinion of On3 or their product.

·
4,310 Posts
I am sick and tired of seeing new threads like this. There are many other threads about On3. I don't see that this thread contributes anything to this website or its members.
I am leaving it until the person replies to it and giving them the benefit of the doubt that they failed to copy and paste a link into it. Now of course if all they have to offer is the one sentence that they started the thread with then the thread will go.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I am leaving it until the person replies to it and giving them the benefit of the doubt that they failed to copy and paste a link into it. Now of course if all they have to offer is the one sentence that they started the thread with then the thread will go.
He is too busy posting the same crap in other members On3 threads.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I am out. I have no interest in arguing with the OP or Snipe about this thread or On3.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Theres always three threads with an on3 customer. One when the customer places the order after corral members convince them that its a decent kit for the money. Then one when the customer receives the kit and cant even get his flanges to line up or seal. And finally one when the customer becomes fed up with On3 customer service. Then the corral members who first convinced the customer to buy the kit, are now complaining because the customer is posting threads about how much they wish they hadnt purchased it :rolleyes:

·
4,310 Posts
Perhaps there is some sort of circle of events that happens. But regardless of if there is or is not, if someone wants to post up a good or bad experience with any company then that is fine. But they need to actually post up information other than some brief sentence that just sounds like someone with a grudge.

We get people griping about too many people praising the same company then we get people griping about too many people complaining about the same company. There is no win-win situation around it. I suppose the right thing is just to delete any thread about the company ... oh wait ... then both sides will be complaining.

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
2,829 Posts
You cannot be serious, you make a post out of no where to stir the pot with no point. Im busy enough with other things I cannot spend more time fighting with you. I can tell you have not been around either as Mikes not been with my company for quite awhile. Get your facts straight

·
Registered
268 Posts
Looks like y'all took the bait :( troll 1- corral members 0

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.