Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, First off I'm from Clemson, SC and I work at a Nuclear Power Plant. No, I'm not a reactor operator. I'm a married man with 3 kids (19, 15, 13). I have been around mustangs my whole life and to me, you just can't beat the sound of a Mustang! I will be 38 this year and it's time I finally bought one for myself. My wife loves them too so that's a plus. My main reason for joining the forum is to figure out exactly what I want and what I need to look for in my first stang. The Fox body has always been my favorite model. Anything in those years I absolutely love. Not sure if I should buy one that someone has already went through and beefed up or if I should do it myself. I just don't think I have enough tools or garage space to do it myself yet. I guess you could save a lot if someone else has spent the money on it but I guess you could run into some problems too.

If anyone can give pointers on the things that typically need replaced or what key words to look for in the ads would be great.

Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome. If you can swing it someone elses finished project is always cheaper. Not a hoopty of course and remember that it will be more expensive up front but starting from scratch is always more expensive, especially if you can't work on it yourself. Can't help you much but i'd look into local shops that deal in your category as well as any local clubs. Let them know your interested in a finished car, not what you know but who you know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts