Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to thank you for the ride along you gave my dad at Sevierville. He had a blast! As you know he ran autocross many years ago with european sports cars mid 60's early 70's stuff like Morris Minors, Bugs, 911's Speedsters, mini coupers and such and has a bunch of trophies to show for it. His exact words after riding with you was..."well i have done that before but never that fast!!" 300hp is not what he is used to driving. Here is a couple of pics. You car was screaming around the track and looked great!!

Bet you can't guess how old he is?

Barry

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
hahahhaa, well thanks and it was no problem. I enjoy having ride alongs from time to time. While my 1:09 lap time with him wasn't my fastest, i'm sure he would've had the same amount of fun on the 1:07-ish runs. ;)

Hope to do it all again next year and avoid the carnage I incurred this year. :( All's good and i'm back on the road now. :)

Thanks for the pic, must be a nice camera. That turn in that pic always messed with me. Didn't know how much to give up before it to hit it just right. I think the off camber was what was messing with my judgment.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahhaa, well thanks and it was no problem. I enjoy having ride alongs from time to time. While my 1:09 lap time with him wasn't my fastest, i'm sure he would've had the same amount of fun on the 1:07-ish runs. ;)

Hope to do it all again next year and avoid the carnage I incurred this year. :( All's good and i'm back on the road now. :)

Thanks for the pic, must be a nice camera. That turn in that pic always messed with me. Didn't know how much to give up before it to hit it just right. I think the off camber was what was messing with my judgment.
Show us your new wheels!!

Barry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts