Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had a on3 kit installed on my 92 gt ran great but now starts to hesitate when i get on it. Does anyone know what this could be?:confused:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Who installed it for you?...Do you have a tune?...what plugs do you run?...there are some many variables we need more to know more...Im form NJ..too..

·
Registered
295 Posts
Most likely it's a blown head gasket.....The same thing happened to me. Mine was running great then one day got on it hard and it was hesitating right at 4000 rpm. Check your oil for water in it. Also check radiator level. Check plugs they are probably white. Mine did the same thing, couldnt really see water in the oil at first when it was hesitating, but what it was doing is causing a cylinder to go lean due to lack of water around it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I recently had a on3 kit installed on my 92 gt ran great but now starts to hesitate when i get on it. Does anyone know what this could be?:confused:
I had this problem, and it turned out to be BBQ'd #2 & #3 plug wires by the downpipe. Apparently the fireproof sleeves weren't enough protection. Bought the Accel Ceramic-boot plug wires, and havent had problems since.

Not suggesting this is the solution, but it's worth a look.

·
Registered
195 Posts
What ignition do you have? Could be spark blowout... im experiencing the same thing right now with my kit...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts