Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok just bought the car,

It has a h/c/i on3

im having issues, it got a tune on it, after pulling car off dyno to drive the old owner forgot to bolt down battery box and shorted out the battery and the car died, well we fixed that and the car started up fine and i did the deal and drove home, i didnt do anything crazy with it on way home just drove it, seemed fine, fast foward next day, was driving around and car would have a buck when i gave it gas l but light throttle was fine, i drove around some more and all of a sudden got rich ran lke crap, and that came and went on about 10 mile trip, until like a switch was flipped and car barely ran and got me home, well trying to play with it and ended up fouling plugs, i tore off the upper and checked the injectors, one was leaking so i bought new injectors (same size different make) put car back together and same thing running major rich, wont idle,? codes are 511 565 and 212 i cant find any grounds that are bad, i tried new ecu,coil,tfi,and has new injectors, the koeo fp is 38-40 and i smell nothing nor see any fuel out of regulator hose, i am at a loss and this is my daily driver? this does not seem like typical pip issue but not positive? please help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts