Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I'm getting MM front C/O's. With a little extra money on the side I can afford either MM rear C/O's OR MM A-arms to use with the stock k. Which one will be most likely to give me the most benefit? Would the offset a arms increase front grip by a very noticable amount? I'm not keen on modifying the stock k so that leans me towards the rear c/o's. Any other suggestions are welcome too

Current setup:

Front
OEM k and a arms with poly bushings
HR super race
35mm Eibach sway
MM cc plates
Poly rack bushings
Koni sa's

Rear
Stang supension lowers (JM)
Steeda 5 link II
350# Steeda Conventional springs
Eibach sway

·
Registered
195 Posts
Ok. I'm getting MM front C/O's. With a little extra money on the side I can afford either MM rear C/O's OR MM A-arms to use with the stock k. Which one will be most likely to give me the most benefit? Would the offset a arms increase front grip by a very noticable amount? I'm not keen on modifying the stock k so that leans me towards the rear c/o's. Any other suggestions are welcome too

Current setup:

Front
OEM k and a arms with poly bushings
HR super race
35mm Eibach sway
MM cc plates
Poly rack bushings
Koni sa's

Rear
Stang supension lowers (JM)
Steeda 5 link II
350# Steeda Conventional springs
Eibach sway
I would personally say go with the rear coil overs. They will give you a bit more adjustability, not to mention, it's much easier to just buy a pair of coil over springs of your chosen rate, than it is to try go find what conventional spring will work best for your application.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I couldn't wait so I pulled the trigger on front and rear mm coilovers and their camber gauge.

I think I'm going to hold off on the k for a minute and I don't want box myself in with one particular brand of a arms right now. The MM piece is pretty pricey!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts