Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sounds good! Connectors and pins for expansion pigtails are here, just waiting on labeled wire to get here.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Everything is here to make the expansion pigtails now btw. It's not on the site as well so the expansion pigtails are ready to go.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
back from the dead, just an update. I went with ms3pro gen1 and it has been great. a bit of a learning curve that i still havent mastered but its been good and the support ive received has been very very helpful.

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I like that the Stinger uses the Ford Harness. I also like that it uses a stock size box that fits in the stock location. It will do everything I need for at least half the price of the high dollar units.

I'm no racer, so this stuff isn't taking every last cent from my wallet.. It can do a lot for the money. Where do these people get all this money anyhow?? This hotrod stuff ain't cheap no matter what.
I ask myself the same question.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
I have the non plug and play megasquirt and it wasn't really that difficult to get going, I definitely don't have anywhere near 100s of hours into it.

·
Formerly LSNotch
820 Posts
Is the micro squirt from efi source pnp to the factory harness? Or do you have to strip/create harness like you can do with the ls?
Definitely plug n play. Word of caution, the EFISource kit comes with a base “tune” that really needs attention. I thought it was good enough to start with that as a base and then realized I needed to ensure everything was reviewed and adjusted.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts