Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought an 03 gt with 85k it has accufab plenum and t/b, slp cat back. im looking add a v2 supercharger with cx racing intercooler kit ,60# injectors. tr-6 plugs. id like to get 425-440rwhp safe tune on 93

(1) i have a 2.87 pulley how must boost will it make with cx racing 4'' intercooler kit and powerpipe
(2) im running 60 # injectors what fuel pump thinking aeromotive AER-11165 325lph hope that fits my car
(3) which maf thinking sct ba-3000
(4) which bov or bypass valve should i get cxracing intercooler kit comes with one not sure if its any good
(5) i have aluminum pulleys can i use them or buy stock pulleys to put back on
(6) what is a good tuning device chip on dyno,sct,etc
(7) also anyone know if cxracing bov is any good if not what is good one that will fit on there piping kit
(8) any other recommendations for safe daily driver

(intercooler)
CXRacing Intercooler Kit For 96-04 Ford Mustang 4.6L V8 Supercharger Oil Cooler

·
Registered
753 Posts
First off get the cxracing intercooler kit without the cheap bov. Get yourself a good Bypass valve. I went all out and got the Vortech open race unit. You can get there maxflow race unit which can be had for cheaper and will work well in your application. You will need to weld on their mounting flange though. Another option is to get the tial q 50mm bov, they put a 3lb spring on them which basically turns them into a bypass valve.

Also with a 2.87 pulley you should be pushing out well over 10psi so be aware of that. On my vortech v3 with a 3" fmic setup I saw around 9-10psi with a 3.6 pulley. I stepped it down to a 3.15 pulley and will be expecting to see 12 to 13psi now.

I would also recommend a Sct handheld. I wouldnt go any less than their latest x4 unit.

If you need any help on the install just send me a pm. Ive installed a v2 on my old 2v car and now the v3 I have on my current.

Edit also: Do not buy an anderson power pipe. You can make your own for less than half the price by purchasing your own piping and couplers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts