Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member for while, but never introduced myself. I've owned 4 mustangs. My latest purchase is a low mile 1985 Mustang GT. I've always loved the four eyes. Also being the last year for carburetor, also made the purchase easier. I'm the third owner, it has 42k miles. The exterior and interior is in excellent condition. The engine has some small upgrades. Edlebrock intake and carb, MSD ignition, BBK long tube headers with off road H-pipe with Flowmaster catback exhaust. Had a Maximum Motorsports sub frame connectors welded in not to long ago. Starting buy parts for the next upgrade. Will be doing full Maximum Motorsports suspension with cobra brakes front and rear with 5 lug wheels. Should handle and stop like newer mustangs.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A week after owning, I took it to it's first car show and it won it's class. Looked under the rear carpet in the hatch, found the original build sheet.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've already spent a pretty penny on parts from you already. Once I get my 5 lug conversion done, I'll be submitting pics to LMR.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts