Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All Thank you for adding to your group!!! I have a sn95 I'm the only owner of! My grandfather being a Long time employee of Ford got me a 95 for high school graduation in 1995. Even went as to get one with production date of my birthday 04/95!! Doing some work I found a metal tag behind the left side of the bumper cover. I'm guessing a production plate? Any else ever find these? I'm trying to figure out what shade or color of red I have!!?? The tag has "VERM" on it but they didn't use vermilion red in 95! I've been told it's performance red I hope not!! Also been told laser red. The production label in the door frame says paint code of performance red. The metal tag just making question! Where can I decode the tag? Website???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All Thank you for adding to your group!!! I have a sn95 I'm the only owner of! My grandfather being a Long time employee of Ford got me a 95 for high school graduation in 1995. Even went as to get one with production date of my birthday 04/95!! Doing some work I found a metal tag behind the left side of the bumper cover. I'm guessing a production plate? Any else ever find these? I'm trying to figure out what shade or color of red I have!!?? The tag has "VERM" on it but they didn't use vermilion red in 95! I've been told it's performance red I hope not!! Also been told laser red. The production label in the door frame says paint code of performance red. The metal tag just making question! Where can I decode the tag? Website???
These are the 1995 production reds. Is it a GT? As I understand it, vibrant red was a GT-only color and many cannot identify it as it sometimes looks orange. I have a vibrant red convertible.

Rio Red - E8
Laser Red - E9
Vibrant Red - ES

1 - 3 of 3 Posts